Time to Change

Options
manda1002
manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
Well, it's time to do things right. I need to get healthy, and lose some weight. Ok, maybe not some weight. And maybe not lose it. I don't want to find it again. Ever. I've been on MFP for awhile, but never actively used it until the last few weeks. Stupid me. Who knew I had all this motivation at my fingertips.

Anyway, I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, almost 4 and almost 2. I'm an East Coast Canadian married to an American Soldier in the Army, and we currently live in Hawaii. My favorite foods are all the ones that are bad for me. My least favorite foods are most of the ones that are good for me. I'm doing pretty good changing all of that around unless it's that time of the month when I want all the greasy food I can find, or when I'm being emotional. I'm definitely an emotional face stuffer. I used to have a really great relationship with World of Warcraft, but we went through a divorce awhile ago. It was pretty emotional.

So yeah. Thanks for all the advice you all give in the forums and such. Gives a newbie a lot to consider and think about, and change. And thanks for sharing your stories. Amazing.

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've learned that trying new foods helped with opening my tastes for the healthy stuff!