Stomach changing finally

Options
bellevie23
bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
IMG_3172-1.jpg

So today someone asked me to send pics of some of my progress pics Ive been taking, mind you, I take them but don't put them together much for comparison, more so to look at and judge what I need to improve on. Anyways, I started my weightloss journey in dec 19, 2011, the day I had my third *and last:wink:* child. I was 228. This morning I weighed in at 188. So Ive officially lost 40 of the 70.

I have been targetting my stomach area as this is my main trouble area, finally after putting the pics together today Im seeing some improvement :) just wanted to share. After have 3 c-sections in 3 years and 2 natural, my stomach took a beating :sad: and considering Im ex-military it just..was/is depressing, so trying to get back into military-appropriate shape lol!

Replies

• Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Looks great! What are you doing to tone your stomach up?
  • icece1
    icece1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah! what are you doing:wink:
  • HeatherMarieBe
    HeatherMarieBe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looks like your doing amazing hun! Your over half way there! <3
    keep up the good work :]
  • bellevie23
    Options
    I mainly enjoy *light* boxing more so do it while Im cleaning as I am at home most the time, I do level 2 of JM's 30DS, although I am horrible about doing it everyday. I do oblique crunches and the 'bicycle', or I just dance with my kids while cleaning..pretty much anything that twist my abs, a lot of squats and lunges, but that is in moderation as I have a bad knee from a combative situation, so my legs will prob take the longest to tone.
  • earfalls
    earfalls Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great!!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I always appreciate those willing to put up the before, during, and after pics. I have started taking mine.

It is an inspiration to see people succeeding.

Keep up the AWESOME work.
  • bellevie23
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah I enjoy seeing the progression as well :)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow you have done fantastic , well done x
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job and you just had a baby! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!