You Can Do Anything You Desire

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
:laugh: , Hello MFP, Ive been on this site a little of a month now and Im doing GREAT, I have lost a total of 24lbs Im at 200.8 Im so out of the 200 club I can touch it:laugh: Last year I was weighing at a 224, when I started Mfp I was 213. And for the ladies during aunt flo you can have excess weight due to water intake (retain). Now the numbers has reveal itself now shes gone . I havent excercise much this week because of it but i didnt indulge either, So you all keep up the good work ANd HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIEZ. If you need fitness tips or a new buddy . Im always open for more okay later. Have A Bless Day

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Options
    :laugh: , Hello MFP, Ive been on this site a little of a month now and Im doing GREAT, I have lost a total of 24lbs Im at 200.8 Im so out of the 200 club I can touch it:laugh: Last year I was weighing at a 224, when I started Mfp I was 213. And for the ladies during aunt flo you can have excess weight due to water intake (retain). Now the numbers has reveal itself now shes gone . I havent excercise much this week because of it but i didnt indulge either, So you all keep up the good work ANd HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIEZ. If you need fitness tips or a new buddy . Im always open for more okay later. Have A Bless Day
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    need a fitness buddy please :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    you got it send the request
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Congrats on your loss so far...that's amazing!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks and Yes It feel greats, I feel the diffrence most definately.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the most awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!