People wear clothes while weighing?

Options

Replies

• llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Get up, potty, get on the scale nakey.

So awesome, we're all doing the same exact thing all at the different times in the world.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I've always thought there were too many variables when including clothing in your weight.

Not ashamed, I weigh nakie (:
    Anyone else?

Since I weigh at work as part of the fitness challenge...no. I think my boss would get very angry if I did.

I think he'd be too shocked to even be mad haha baffle em.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh naked. One time, I had a shirt on and no pants, and I weighed myself, then I put pants on and weighed myself again. With my pants on, I lost almost 0.6 lbs. I think the scale is just trolling on me.

Also, I know that one of my pairs of pants weighs 2.2 lbs exactly.
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in my undies.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    People wear clothes while weighing?

At the doctor's office? Yes.

At home? No.

Ah, I'm sure the doctor has seen a lot of people naked before, just tell him that it's part of your religion to always weigh in naked! :laugh:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in the morning when I wake up, and since I sleep nekkid, I weigh in nekkid. Though that's just because I'm lazy. If I wore pajamas to bed, I'd weigh with those on.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    In my pj's :) Oh and I totally believe wet hair makes you weigh more!
  • becka_anaily
    Options
    i eigh myself completely naked, without any food or drink consumed and once i've been to the loo :) thats ur true weight xx
  • ammogirl1
    ammogirl1 Posts: 16
    Options
    I weigh naked every Thursday morning. Roll outta bed go potty (figure I need to get out all the extra water that may weigh something lol) then jump on the scale. I hate weighing in clothes cause its always off by like #6 lbs. Went to the doctor and thought I would cry cause I was about 5 lbs heavier than I was earlier that morning, but hey I dont want to scare off the doctor's so I keep my clothes on lol.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Yes it's shocking how much your clothes actually weigh.
    Sometimes I blush when I'm weighing with someone at the gym/work and they're like "Oh looks like you packed on a couple.."
    ACTUALLY NO I HAVE NOT ijustweighwithoutclotheswhenyourenotlooking
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've always thought there were too many variables when including clothing in your weight.

Not ashamed, I weigh nakie (:
    Anyone else?

Always naked, always after a morning run, after a shower, before breakfast. That way I am always comparing apples to apples.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Yep!!

And I meant yep I weigh WITH my clothes on haha!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale at home. So I weigh at the gym, fully clothed. But I have 3 very similar outfits, and the same shoes, so it shouldn't make any difference in amount lost or gained.
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wake up - use the bathroom - strip - hop on the scale - hop in the shower. (Lather, Rinse, Repeat)
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Saturay morning, before breakfast, after toilet and nekkid as the day I was born ;0)
  • pb6012002
    pb6012002 Posts: 54
    Options
    I weigh myself naked, after I go to the bathroom but before shower LOL I dont want anything to make me an ounce heavier LOL
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    You guys all rock, even if you keep your clothes on.
    Keep moving!

(ps anyone can add me if they'd like, i love lighthearted conversations like these and keeping motivated)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm part of the naked weighing group, I want a true weight!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    true weight is where it's at.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Starkers camp for both DW and I. Usually Saturday or Sunday after the toilet and before the shower.

rde7400l.jpg

I wonder how much dentures weigh...