HOW MANY DIFFERENT SIZES ARE IN YOUR CLOSET???

Options
13»

Replies

• dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    4, 6, 8, 10, 12, but most are 8-10--the 4s were a total fluke, and haven't worn 12s for many years. Now...to pump up that 4 section!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

sad sad. Im at a 16 now.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    22 to 30, though the 30 is a skirt which, to be honest, is the same measurements as a 28 skirt. I've found no one brand has the same sizing chart so what is a 24 and fits me in one brand ends up being a 26 in another. I mean no joke I have several size L shirts I fit in to, several XL in both women's and men's sizes that fit me, and a couple XXLs that I still wear because they're not way big on me yet. According to the brand I buy pants from I'm a 4XL, but they changed their sizing chart a couple years back to where everything went up a size. It's stupid and confusing.
  • madbitchdonna
    Options
    LOL!!! I literally own clothes that range from a size 2 - 22 (although the smallest size actually in my closet is an 8)!!! I gained weight soooooo fast that I have only a few things in each size and then I have more pieces at certain stages where my weight paused for a bit. Right now I'm in an 18 so I'm moving in the right direction....:drinker:

same here, 70lbs come off so quick, then went back on so quick, so theyre all there for me as i lose weight, congrats on the 13lb
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    As high as size 12 from when I was heavier and as small as size 4 which was my smallest. I must say I am very comfortable at my current 7/8 size. Now I just want to retone what I lost after my foot surgery a couple years ago.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh because last night I cleaned out my closet. It felt like I had two sizes. Those that fit and those that don't. I currently wear a size 10 pants but have kept my size 20's high up in the closet. Just a gentle reminder...:)
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I have a box of 13/14's I was given that dont fit yet and in my closet I have 15/16-19/20 for jeans and I fit in all of them, it depends on the brand.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I only have bodies in my closet....I mean....ummmm.....no I don't.

Haha Mark, I've told you before you gotta get rid of the bodies, lol!
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have a 9/10, 11/12, 13/14 and highest is 16
  • careyayn22
    Options
    Bottoms: 8-18 ( all wearable lol).
    Tops: Small to 3x. ( all wearable).

I'm not kidding.

I have a pair of petite size 18 dress pants I can wear with a belt and still look ok, and I just bought a size 8 jean skirt. I am probably a size 12/13.

I have some old 3x things I still wear but they look too big, and I just bought a shrug that was a size small. I am currently straddling the regular size/pls size border. In misses sizing, I am an XL. In teen sizing I am a 0/1X.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    8-14
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    6 to 14
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    42, 40, 38, 36 and 34. When I finally get down to 32 (they 34's are tight right now), I'll ditch the rest.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    9, 10, 12& 14. The 10's fit comfortably and the 9's are loose in the waist but a bit squishy in the bum. I'mexcited to be &almost* in single digits!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Really need to clear the closet ..lol .. Have sizes from as low as a 6 through to 12 ... That's Australian standard sizing ... Majority seems a 10
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I just culled all my fat clothes except one pair of 18W pants. I currently only have size 14 pants, a few size 16 skirts and dresses, and all XL/L tops. I did keep a few of my 1X tees because they are comfy and loose now.

I have to go buy size 12 pants this week though because my 14's are falling off my butt.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    2 - 4 and one pair of 6. The 2's are a bit tight and the size 4 too big. So nothing fit right lol