Replies

• Fatpants2
    Fatpants2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Banana
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AB&J , some goldfish, and a chocolate hunts snack pack.
  • onlyonevelvet
    Options
    10 Plain M&Ms and a piece of chocolate covered coconut candy...so not worth it because I am still hungry.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    caramel corn rice cake....didn't cut it.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    B&J Phish Food cause i got told to :)
  • LoriInIowa
    LoriInIowa Posts: 113
    Options
    Just finished a grilled hamburger, grilled onions, fresh tomato, and steamed french green beans! Yummy!! :)
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Eating celery with red pepper hummus right now. Yummm.
  • Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a tuna fish sandwich with a 100 calorie bag of cape cod chips
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have been craving carbs so had a fruit scone with some strawberry jam!
    Was shocked at the amount of calories in it :(
    But I deserved a treat, right? :)
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    String cheese
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    The last thing I ate? 1 cup of no sugar added Breyers vanilla ice cream, 1 1/2 Tbs hershey's syrup and 2 Tbs of sunflower seeds sprinkled over the top. It was delicious and made my workout this afternoon totally worth it!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Spinach Lasagna rollups from skinnytaste!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with strawberries, almonds, soy milk, protein powder and sunflower seeds. (Normally prefer some yummy natural PB, but my Naturo says I needa have sunflower seeds for the zinc, and to get the TOTM going. PCOS and such)
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A big ol' STEAK!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    a few walnuts! I'm hungry! :sad:
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    This is like one of those "come as you are" parties and I am in hideous old ripped pjs instead of a sexy dress...would love to impress with a tale of a veggie chocked super-food clean meal; however, I had a craving for white buttered rice and that is what I had for dinner! Damn, I really want to talk about my healthy lunch.

Buttered rice being...rice with butter on? I can't imagine how that'd taste if that were the case. Didn't think butter and rice would go together.

Still, it's guaranteed to be better than 'white buttered mice', which is what I read the first time.

Buttered White Rice is on my list of things I would eat if it was my last meal forever! HAHAHA, along with Mashed Potatoes and Tacos from Taco Bell :) Buttered rice is AMAZING!

I remember when I was a kid and it was a HUGE treat when my mom would let my sister and I eat buttered rice for dinner. Just a big bowl of it! I relived my childhood for dinner. :-) But, I only used a tablespoon of Smart Balance and I measured my rice. That part was different!
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Corn thins with almond spread - yum!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    whispers * skyline chili*

:blushing: please don't look up the calories
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    2 Tagalongs.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    This is like one of those "come as you are" parties and I am in hideous old ripped pjs instead of a sexy dress...would love to impress with a tale of a veggie chocked super-food clean meal; however, I had a craving for white buttered rice and that is what I had for dinner! Damn, I really want to talk about my healthy lunch.

Buttered rice being...rice with butter on? I can't imagine how that'd taste if that were the case. Didn't think butter and rice would go together.

Still, it's guaranteed to be better than 'white buttered mice', which is what I read the first time.

Buttered White Rice is on my list of things I would eat if it was my last meal forever! HAHAHA, along with Mashed Potatoes and Tacos from Taco Bell :) Buttered rice is AMAZING!

I remember when I was a kid and it was a HUGE treat when my mom would let my sister and I eat buttered rice for dinner. Just a big bowl of it! I relived my childhood for dinner. :-) But, I only used a tablespoon of Smart Balance and I measured my rice. That part was different!

LOVE buttered white rice, or wild/brown for that matter :happy: