*Pic* Almost 70 lbs down!

Options
2»

Replies

• cindyfrogsharp
    Options
    How can you not see the difference? you are doing a great job congratulations I love seeing before and after pics. its very encouraging
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouraging comments!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love it, the difference is very noticeable and you have JUST got to be proud of your hard yards because it shows.

I was once told that...we all carry a body image picture of what we "think" we look like. and that this mental self image can sometimes take a couple of years to reconcile and accept the new you...this is what I was told when I had a similar disbelief about the visual difference...

Anyway, I am looking forward to your future success posts :-)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    very nice, you look fan tas tic!!!
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    such an accomplishment - and with 3 little ones! you deserve real credit for your hard work, and as you continue to emerge from the old you I hope these pic of your journey give you joy and pride. Everyone can see the chnges - enjoy :)
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell! The difference is THERE. You look amazing!!! Congrats on your progress! Keep it going
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can surely see the difference... Keep up the good work!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that lost 100lbs and she told me that she still felt like the "fat girl" that she use to be. When she looked in the mirror she still saw a big person even though she wasn't. It was the image she had of herself that she had to realize needed to change. We are our own worst critics. Take pride in the accomplishment you have made because it is amazing!
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    Love it, the difference is very noticeable and you have JUST got to be proud of your hard yards because it shows.

I was once told that...we all carry a body image picture of what we "think" we look like. and that this mental self image can sometimes take a couple of years to reconcile and accept the new you...this is what I was told when I had a similar disbelief about the visual difference...

Anyway, I am looking forward to your future success posts :-)

• JenMarie8781
    Options
    such an accomplishment - and with 3 little ones! you deserve real credit for your hard work, and as you continue to emerge from the old you I hope these pic of your journey give you joy and pride. Everyone can see the chnges - enjoy :)

Thank you! I actually have 4 kids, you just can't see my oldest. I cut him and his dad out 'cause I didn't want the pic to be too wide. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!