Going to do it and stick to it...

I't has been over 15 years since I can remember a good workout and eating the right meals and now it shows. I'm mid 30's and feeling sloppy. There is no excuse. My wife and I are starting to workout and eat right. She also has joined and has her own goals. Both of us want to feel better, eat right and continue it all for as along as we live. We've pledged to ourselves and our children because we want to live our lives to the fullest. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• gator007
    gator007 Posts: 15
    I't has been over 15 years since I can remember a good workout and eating the right meals and now it shows. I'm mid 30's and feeling sloppy. There is no excuse. My wife and I are starting to workout and eat right. She also has joined and has her own goals. Both of us want to feel better, eat right and continue it all for as along as we live. We've pledged to ourselves and our children because we want to live our lives to the fullest. Good luck to everyone.
  • blkgvn
    blkgvn Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome, it sounds like you are starting out with the great positive addtitude needed to accomplish your goals, good luck and check in and keep us posted on your progress... :)
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Hello and welcome!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Good luck gator!
    My husband and I said the same thing yesterday.
    This is a life changing thing... a lifetime thing.
    We have to stick to it, think positively and just get it done(exercise).
    Good luck to you and your wife! =)