Not new just coming back to reality! :)

Options
AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
So I have been away for awhile and am coming back. I miss the support and the daily encouragement you all give and I really need it right now. I took my ticker down until I can get to the gym and weigh in but I will put it back up as soon as I get a weigh in. Thanks to all of you who sent me emails and helped me get over the guilt and see that my shame was not as important as my health. You gave me the strength to come back. Thanks!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    Options
    So I have been away for awhile and am coming back. I miss the support and the daily encouragement you all give and I really need it right now. I took my ticker down until I can get to the gym and weigh in but I will put it back up as soon as I get a weigh in. Thanks to all of you who sent me emails and helped me get over the guilt and see that my shame was not as important as my health. You gave me the strength to come back. Thanks!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    Welcome back Amy! I missed you! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Thanks Miso! I have missed you too!:flowerforyou:
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Glad your back...I am new here too. I just want to get fit mostly inside health vice worry over the outside. That is just the icing on the cake. My goal is to keep a fitness plan in place like walking or jogging the puppy every day and doing my situps and I just starting lifting weights. Those help with you getitng more calories per day plus just attemping to eat healthy. That is sooo tough for me these days with kids...:smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]202554.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hello njjswim
    Just wanted ro let you know what an ardorable puppy. So cute. I had one look alot like her she was my walking buddie. We lost her last year she was 13 years old. MIssed her alot. She never gave anybody any trouble. We now have this little JackRussell and full of energy. we love him too. He loves to go walking but not a good walking dog lke Angel was. Has to stop and play alot. Good luck on your joruney here.
    Caliecat
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Amy:flowerforyou: There's no reason for shame or guilt, your here now thats all that counts! The past is gone, Here's to your healthy future:drinker:
    Kelli
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Amy, I am so glad that you decided not to let shame or guilt hold you back. There is no need to feel that way, You are here and that is the most important thing. Lets rock this girl. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome back amy!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    welcome back Amy! I wondered where you were!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Ok so I weighed in this afternoon and I had not gained back as much as I thought. I had lost 21 at my highest lost since January and as you see I am still at 17 so definitely recoverable and much better than I thought it would be.:drinker: I am headed to the Sunflower Market tomorrow for fresh fruits and veggies! Thanks for all the support guys!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I missed you too!!! So glad to see you are still in this for the long haul!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Amy!!! Never let being ashamed or embarrased get in the way of getting back on the path to health! Those two will only hold you back longer and make the recovery harder!! Glad you found your way back - we're here for you :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Thanks MT! :flowerforyou: