TRIGGERS

Options
My trigger today SO FAR was an allergy reaction before the benydryl went down...It drives me crazy....and when I am not focused, distracted by the ITCH....I can lose control..

So while Im standing in the kitchen searching for the tabs...and staring down cinnabuns....I HAD TO FIGHT THE TRIGGER...and I WON...

Triggers....got to nip the triggers....but first must discover what they ALL ARE.

what are your triggers?

As a psychotherapist I never looked at DIETARY HABITS as a part of the healing process (I never had a patient with that concern). I would look at the triggers that TRIGGER the bad habits...then look even deeper at the bad habits...onto the FORMING of the bad habits and their history...

So for me...looking at MY TRIGGERS I have had to look at myself in a whole different aspect. SELF REFLECTION is not always easy, but in order to be successful I HAVE TO PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH.

This site is going to help me to gain control of something that I have been fighting for YEARS....Once accomplished NOTHING WILL STOP ME... I WILL BE THAT SUPASTAR.

Replies

• xu2mex
    xu2mex Posts: 11
    Options
    My trigger today SO FAR was an allergy reaction before the benydryl went down...It drives me crazy....and when I am not focused, distracted by the ITCH....I can lose control..

So while Im standing in the kitchen searching for the tabs...and staring down cinnabuns....I HAD TO FIGHT THE TRIGGER...and I WON...

Triggers....got to nip the triggers....but first must discover what they ALL ARE.

what are your triggers?

As a psychotherapist I never looked at DIETARY HABITS as a part of the healing process (I never had a patient with that concern). I would look at the triggers that TRIGGER the bad habits...then look even deeper at the bad habits...onto the FORMING of the bad habits and their history...

So for me...looking at MY TRIGGERS I have had to look at myself in a whole different aspect. SELF REFLECTION is not always easy, but in order to be successful I HAVE TO PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH.

This site is going to help me to gain control of something that I have been fighting for YEARS....Once accomplished NOTHING WILL STOP ME... I WILL BE THAT SUPASTAR.
  • mother23ts
    mother23ts Posts: 70
    Options
    Where in south Ga do you live?
  • xu2mex
    xu2mex Posts: 11
    Options
    hello...thomaston ga to be exact...just south of atlanta, jonesboro, griffin....and yourself?