Options

Replies

• madbitchdonna
    Options
    ooo didnt even swear then and it was blanked out oops
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    That is an ignorant comment on your friend's part. You should be ecstatic! Keep it up :)
    glad i read through the comments. this is EXACTLY what i was going to say!
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your friend is an as$hole!

2.6kilos is HUGE in the "real world". Biggest Loser is NOT the real word! Congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself.

I bet that if your friend was on biggest loser they would be one of the contestants that cry and whinge and make me want to poke myself in the eye with a fork!

^^^ This!
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    sounds like a very rude comment from a friend!! Ignore them and move on.. you are doing great!
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That person must be so used to watching 1 hour shows that actually show a journey of 6 months, but it looks a lot shorter because it's edited down to a clip show. Tv has warped their view of how life actually works. It's worth checking out Charlie Brooker to show how tv really works, and he's hilarious - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59OJ17raqWw
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    WHAT!!!!!! Im blown away... who in there right mind would have the BALLS to say that!!! 6 pounds is a great lost , AND to compare to the biggest loser is even more crazy those ppl are away from their families training allllll day focus on just that , we are doing this at home with our day to days lives running us up a wall , that friend of yours new to be DELET!!!! right away... We are on this site as a weight lost tool to gain support of others not the opposite!!! sorry you had to go through that!!!
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    your 'friend' is an ignorant *kitten*! 1 -2 lbs per week is a good loss. 6lbs is phenominal!! Move a way from people like that, they are called 'haters'!

Be proud, you're doing fantastic! :bigsmile:

*this*

12908857.png
  • tsimpson84
    Options
    Someone deserves a nice slap in the face! :) 6lbs is an awesome loss, and you did great!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser is SO UNHEALTHY!!! Don't get demotivated because you're not in the gym 8 hours a day and sticking to a 1,000 calorie diet! Also, unless you're MAJORLY overweight (like 300-400+ lbs) you're not going to lose 20 lbs a week!!

Tell your friend to kiss you gonna-be-tight *kitten*!
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    yeah i said that "on biggest loser they have trainers and their meals are allplanned out for them pretty much :/ im doing this on my own! they dont have temptations facing them at every turn they are basically in isolation like a fat camp.." my friend just said "whatever you still look the same weight to me"

This sounds like a friend *I* would not be friends with anymore.
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is why I choose to keep my journey fairly private. Haters gonna hate. :tongue:

Yes, beware of this "friend". They may be showing you their colors and something you need to let go of during your weight loss.
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 6 lbs. in a week. My wt. losses look like .6 as in point6. 6/10 of a single lb. Sometimes .4. An awesome week for me is 1.6 lbs. You ROCK! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Ignore your "friend" and keep up the great work! :)
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I WISH I could lose 6lbs in a week! Heck, if I lose 6lbs in a month I'm doing good. That's awesome! Keep up the good work! Cheers!:drinker:
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Awesome job. Let the friend know that any weight loss is a great job. Whether it is .6, 6lbs or 16lbs you are a healthier person because of your own efforts. Congrats on your WHOPPING 6lbs (Go get her a 5lb sack of potatoes and tell her this is what you loss. It might put it in perspective)
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    I think this has been said earlier but I would keep the details of your weight loss quiet. Maybe to a select few who TRULY care about you and who are supportive. In our society, people think its fine to share everything to everyone and that simply is not healthy. You are doing this for YOURSELF and THAT is what's important. You are not required to volunteer any information to anyone about this. Also, negative comments like this nearly always come from ignorance or downright jealousy. Who needs that?
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    She does not sound like a friend to me. Drop her and move on, she's probably jealous! You go girl! Rock on with your workout and keep loosing!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Amazing for you! Your "friend" is a *****, dump her.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    yeah i said that "on biggest loser they have trainers and their meals are allplanned out for them pretty much :/ im doing this on my own! they dont have temptations facing them at every turn they are basically in isolation like a fat camp.." my friend just said "whatever you still look the same weight to me"

get rid of that "friend". You'll feel a lot lighter immediately!!
  • estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not sure where to post this so i thought i would put it here.

when i went to weigh in this week i lost almost 6lbs (2.6kg) and i was really proud and happy, i told all my friends and family who have been supporting me while i embark on my weight loss journey but one friend said "is that all" "on the biggest loser they lose way more than that!" it really demotivated me :(

has anyone else had this happen to them?

I don't know what is wrong with people nowadays, always raining on someones parade! Don't u listen to that crap! Have they tried to lose 6 pounds? It's hard work people! Good job and ditch those knuckle heads!