need some support/motivation

Options
So I have been sticking to my 1200 calories a day maybe a tad below for the past week and I was doing good on losing weight however I have gained weight for some reason as of yesterday. Its depressing and I was just looking for a little motivation. TIA :(

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So I have been sticking to my 1200 calories a day maybe a tad below for the past week and I was doing good on losing weight however I have gained weight for some reason as of yesterday. Its depressing and I was just looking for a little motivation. TIA :(
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    My opinion Is your calorie intake is to low, and your body went into starvation mode, so watever you ate stored as fat which cause you to gain weight
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Is your tom near? Are you reataining water from eating too much sodium? Shanta may be right. How many calories are you burning a day through exercise? Remember this is a lifestyle not a race. Keep at it! So much of this is trial and error. Try upping your calories by 100-200 for a week and see what happens. Good luck- Cindy :heart:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Drink lots of water. The body fluctuates during the month. You will probably wake up again tomorrow and be on target!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    I havent started excersie yet I wanted to start with the eating first which has been right around 1220 calories a day. I have also beendrinking about 10-15 glasses of water a day. I totally gave up soda and juice oh and liquor lol.
  • DEBINH
    DEBINH Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It has only been a little over two weeks and I have lost 10 lbs and I feel great. I think anyone can do it if they put their minds to and you really really have to want it to achieve it.

Good luck to everyone!:happy:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    you will deffin... do great keep it up and we are here for you
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    thanks for the support everyone I do really need it today. Im not feeling well and this whole diet thing is getting to me augh