My WII says I am overweight

Options
benw
benw Posts: 211 Member
My WII says I am overweight and not obese.That was kool to see on that annoying thing that when you step on it, it says OH.

It sure is alot harder to lose this weight then it was drinking beer and eating pizza to put it on.

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My WII says I am overweight and not obese.That was kool to see on that annoying thing that when you step on it, it says OH.

It sure is alot harder to lose this weight then it was drinking beer and eating pizza to put it on.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You look so good sweetie. I am proud of you!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    WHOA that totally freaked me out :noway: , I thought you were answering yourself, then shook my eyeballs and figured out the hubby and wife tag team...lol. Thought maybe a multiple personnality disorder thingy going on there :wink: :laugh:
  • blackbeltfairy
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait for that moment myself.

Although I do wish that I could just drink beer and eat pizza to take the weight OFF. If I could, I'd be sooooo skinny.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!! :drinker:
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Does it say something else other than OH?!?!? I am still obese and have 80 lbs to get to overweight so all i hear is Oh
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would be so happy to just be called fat :laugh: :laugh:

Someone described me as thick the other day. I said "Thick?" Yeah, you know you arent fat, but you aint skinny either!!

I thought that was hilarious!!

:glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would be so happy to just be called fat :laugh: :laugh:

Someone described me as thick the other day. I said "Thick?" Yeah, you know you arent fat, but you aint skinny either!!

I thought that was hilarious!!

:glasses:

oh yeah they said I was thick like a milkshake............so now I have that song on my Ipod!!:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!