oolong tea?

Options
anybody tried it? im a green tea drinker but i wanted to be if anybody had any success with the things they say about oolong tea?

Replies

• AnjelikaJ
    Options
    I'm not sure how it is w weight loss, but it's very yummy. Sort of like a roasted taste.
  • kaitlynn29
    kaitlynn29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    does it taste similar to green tea?
    i'm scared to get it because if i dont like it i will not drink it... just like the nettle teaa. nastyyy taste to me..
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of green tea you are drinking, but oolong tea has a stronger flavor.
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    DELICIOUS. my fav is the peach oo-la-long. I usually drink tea unsweetened, but oolong tea is not too sweet, and tastes great.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Oolong is the stuff they give you at Chinese restaurants.
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oolong is basically between a black tea and a green tea. It is oxidized longer than green tea. All teas have antioxidants and things that are good for you, just some have a touch more thane others. Try it, take a risk.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Oolong is really good!! I had never heard of it before I lived in China, and I've been drinking it ever since. I've had both loose leaf and in bags- loose leaf is the way to go! Try to get it from a reputable shop, and taste it before you buy.

Pu'er tea is also supposed to have health benefits related to weight loss. Not sure about it, but I happen to like it as well. :)