Firm Believers Club?

Options
Does anyone else do the Firm workouts? I've been doing it for about a week and love it. I do the Hi-Def Sculpt 3 days a week and walk 3 days a week. I also want to start doing Weight Watchers (which I have done before and had good results). I just wondered if anyone else was a big fan of The Firm.:smile:

Replies

• jackib2006
    jackib2006 Posts: 2
    Options
    Does anyone else do the Firm workouts? I've been doing it for about a week and love it. I do the Hi-Def Sculpt 3 days a week and walk 3 days a week. I also want to start doing Weight Watchers (which I have done before and had good results). I just wondered if anyone else was a big fan of The Firm.:smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I use to do those videos I have not done them in very long time though. they did help me shed 50 lbs when did them
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I love the firm, I have had a hard time getting into it again, but plan on it soon--I do the sculpting stick versions. I was trying to do it while training for a 5k and lost steam! I am contemplating going to WW meetings as the program I was doing has ended and I have majorly fallen off the wagon, there is something about having someone else see you weigh in that helped me stay focused.