Fell of the wagon... trying to get back on it!

Options
Hi everyone.
I joined MFP October-ish last year. I did really well up until Xmas time... then the business of Xmas, coupled with school holidays and travelling for 5 weeks; followed by wedding planning and the wedding itself... I have been slack with my eating, exercising and recording of data on MFP recently.

Yes I fell off the wagon... but I really would like to get back on it and get back to losing weight.

So I am back on here today, hoping to get some support from all you good people out there! Im sure lots of us are in the same boat.

A little bit about me:

31 y/o
Full time mummy to 4 kids
+ I study 25 hours per week.

I enjoy exercise, and try to fit in 1 hour a day. Walk/jogging, gym, cycling, etc... Depends on the weather and if the children are at school or with me!

Eating excessive sweet food is my down fall.
I find it easy to say NO to myself and not have the first bit of chocolate or cookie etc.... but as soon as I think "ill just have ONE".... its all over and I end my gorging myself. So I just prefer to not start eating any chocolate/cookies/bad food!

Add me if you like.

We can encourage each other! :smile:

Replies

• JSkinner72
    Options
    Welcome back! I have found you cant eat good all the time, at least I cant . If you give in to the urges work twice as hard later and try to keep most days healthy. I to have a busy schedule and it is hard to find time to work out, but if you want it bad enough you can. Kepp going and go till you are satisfied! I will send you a friend request!