diet pills

Options
harleygirl6363
harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
Do you use them? Are they working? How do you feel about diet pills? I am curious about them but not so sure if they will really work or are worth my money. Please let me know!! TIA

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Do you use them? Are they working? How do you feel about diet pills? I am curious about them but not so sure if they will really work or are worth my money. Please let me know!! TIA
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    If i was you i wouldn't waste your money on diet pills..
    I recently watched a program about them as i was interested in using them.. it said that most of them don't work and just trick you by saying this works with a healthy balanced diet and lots of exercise..
    By saying this is causes you to cut down from what you were eating making you lose wight .. you then think that it's the diet pills that have done it so you keep buying more..
    Good Luck x
    Vicky x :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are temporary. If you want to make the weight loss "forever", you need to re-think how you eat & the way you live your life. Diet pills aren't going to do that for you. My advice is to stay away from them. You'd be better off using that money to buy more veggies. :flowerforyou:
  • blackbeltfairy
    Options
    I'm taking Hydroxycut (yes, I am aware of the recall. The one I'm taking isn't affected.)

Since starting, I'm not as hungry, I have more energy, and I don't crave junk foods.

The energy isn't imagined, seeing as each pill has the equivalent caffeine of 2 cups of coffee!

As for the rest... placebo effect or not, it's working. I don't particularly care if the actual ingredients work, so long as my mind thinks they do.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm taking Hydroxycut (yes, I am aware of the recall. The one I'm taking isn't affected.)

Since starting, I'm not as hungry, I have more energy, and I don't crave junk foods.

The energy isn't imagined, seeing as each pill has the equivalent caffeine of 2 cups of coffee!

As for the rest... placebo effect or not, it's working. I don't particularly care if the actual ingredients work, so long as my mind thinks they do.
    This is true!!!!!
    sometimes our body and mind has a brain on its own i guess, this works for some and not for others
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    I was taking Hydroxycut, but after the recall, I stopped using it.
    But yes, I must agree, whether it was a placebo or whatever, I was energized and more alert, and never nearly as hungry.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 small meals a day. each has complex carbs and good protien.

I am never hungry, I am healthy and have tons of energy.

Diet pills screwed up my metabolizm something fierce and it is taking me years to straighten it out.

My suggestion, eat well and exercise more and forget about the drugs.

:flowerforyou:
  • CoachJessica
    Options
    I eat a good healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner and 2 snacks and are never hungry, but i do take a Alli pill every now and then if i know i've had a little bit too much fat and yes it has helped me.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Don't take a pill to help your weight lost. Work out harder.