I Have a Sugar Craving and Need HELPPPPP!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:

I was surprised to come back to see the back-and-forth between the couple of you LOL! I never meant to start anything!

I, too, try to stay CLOSE to whole foods consistently. However, there are days like today, that the chemical-laden fat-free pudding that is only 60 calories for a nice serving of chocolate was a terrific find!

Like anything, if you don't eat the "crap" constantly, it is best. Moderation is the key.

To satisfy my craving, this afternoon, I took a special trip to the store. Found some fruits I haven't had in "forever" and that helped a lot. Special-K cereal gave a sweetish crunch. And I picked up some of that pudding. :-/

And, no, I didn't go crazy. I only had the fruit so far.

But now, I'm stocked for emergencies over the next few days! :happy:

Glad you fixed your sweet tooth-
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @ jennarandhayes NO WAY!! I had no idea they were only 90 cals!! Guess what i'm picking up tomorrow :D
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    How about some Toffee Peanuts? If you're careful to measure them out, they're not too bad. And the protein and good fats stick with you.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It's 150 cals, but what about cocoa roasted almonds. Nice little chocolate taste!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Chocolate dipped strawberries

10 strawberries are 38 calories

1 tsp. butter 20 calories

1/4 cup of chocolate chips are 240 calories

Melt the chocolate chips in microwave with the butter, stir, dip the berries about half way in the melted chocolate
    29.8 or easy figure 30 calories each (makes 10)

cool on parchment paper then chill for about half hour.

They make you feel special, feed the craving and eat a couple and share with your family, they will love them too!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the skinny cow ice cream so delcious!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    It's 150 cals, but what about cocoa roasted almonds. Nice little chocolate taste!

yeah those are delicious.
  • ccidermill
    ccidermill Posts: 6
    Options
    I love sugar free fat free pudding. There are so many flavors. You can really make a yummy dessert for a little bit of calories. I add fruit and sugar free whipped cream to the pudding. Or sometimes I make a graham cracker pie with the pudding.

Another thing that seems a lot like dessert is putting a tablespoon or two of sugar free whipped cream in yogurt. I like the lemon or lime. Almost tastes like ice cream. Only a little more then 100 calories.

I have a terrible sweet tooth and both of these work really well for me.

Good luck!:drinker: