I JUST CHEATED AND ATE A HAMBURGER!!

Options
2»

Replies

• akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    Great video! Thanx for sharing. Never thought of it like that!

NO WORRIES! GOTTA HELP THE WORLD!
    it's not just about eating correctly and training, it's also about how you perceive things
    when it comes to your health/body. Because sometimes, it's actually not as complicated
    and hard as people think it is when it comes to losing weight or being healthy in general
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    It's totally true, but there are 2 issues that arise when trying to eat ****...

1 - it's hard to fit it into my macros
    2 - you get a lot less food - 1 slice of dominos meateor is I think 300 - for that you could eat roughly a 250g chicken breast.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good call, OP. If Ihave pizza but I'm still fine w/ my macros and within my calorie goal, I don't consider it 'cheating'. I just also know the scale may not be kind due to sodium if I step on it the next day (which I don't do because I know it won't be kind, heh).
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

2 - you get a lot less food - 1 slice of dominos meateor is I think 300 - for that you could eat roughly a 250g chicken breast.

^^THIS. Very true! But still, for people who have that 'all or nothing' mentality about food, and who still see it as a diet rather than a lifestyle change, OPs message is a good one.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Yes, however, when you're trying to lose weight, nutrient dense foods tend to be more filling and...dense in nutrients (derp). Not saying "sugar/white carbs/satty fats are the devil" just that you want to eat fruits and vegetables and other **** with micronutrients you need.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

^^THIS. Very true! But still, for people who have that 'all or nothing' mentality about food, and who still see it as a diet rather than a lifestyle change, OPs message is a good one.

Oh, absolutely, I totally agree with the post - the above is how I find it myself. I don't want to eat the junk because if I do then by the time I've hit my calories I'm still hungry and I end up nowhere near he balance I need.
  • luckegirl
    Options
    Funny! I was thinking... & what's wrong with a hamburger?? I truly believe that as long as we stay away from processed foods as much as we possibly can and watch portion size everyone would be a a normal weight! Why eat mystery foods when you can eat the real deal? Come on.... I know you all don't know what the heck all of those ingredients are listed at the end on that box of rice a ronie? lol That said, life is busy, slow down and smell the flowers and pick some fresh herbs. But who can resist ice cream and a cookie every now and again? As long as you don't eat the whole tub or batch of cookies, all is good! :flowerforyou:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight and eating burgers all the time.
    I just prepare it at home, no bun usually (I love the meat no the bread anyway)
    It fits perfectly in my macros, and lovely cheese on the top gets me closer to my calcium goal.