6549451879_4f6c1daf18.jpg
    6549454259_f69aec3382.jpg

139:
    6973562243_70f55d2bac.jpg

Goal--135

Body fat--Started out at 40%ish
    Now--about 25%

Hope the visual helps :)

WOW what a amazing transformation!!!!! great work, keep it up!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 5ft 2", currently 137lbs, at my smallest I was 120lbs (and pretty happyish with where I was)

I've set my self small goals so it goesn't seem so daunting:
    So my first goal is to get to 126lbs.
    Then to get back to 120lbs.
    But my ultimate goal is 112 - 115 lbs but more importantly to stay there.

I used to be 158lbs some years ago and have slowly gone down (and back up a bit lol) over several years.
    This time, i'm determinded to get to goal and STAY there :-)

Feel free to add me, its great having friends for motivation supoort etc. x
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how much are you loosing a month? on average? how many calories.... i am stuck at can't get under 133/132.... it's been 2.5 months now...
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    whoever lost all that weight did a fantastic job !!! congratulations. i am 5'4" and i don't want to talk about my weight.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So, I am 5'1.5" and am at 144 ISH. I have been bouncing around this weight for about 3 years. However, i am a size 8 to 10 in jeans. I do kung fu and elliptical for exercise around 4 times a week, more if I am good. I have large quads and muscular booty due to the martial arts. Lots of low squat like workouts, horse stance and kicking. My entire body is more muscular than it has ever been and to compare this: After my second child I lost weight thru aerobics/cardio and watching what I eat and I was same size at 137 lbs. So my goal is to be around 135 and see what my stomach and thighs look like then. My waist is about 32 inches and hips are 38 inches, same as bust. I really want my stomach to be smaller and less flabby, which may not be possible after three children. Hope this helps.
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Goal--135

Body fat--Started out at 40%ish
    Now--about 25%

Hope the visual helps :)

Yes that helps! your goal is just slightly under mine, I want to be around 140-147 as long as I am not skinny fat! I want toned! You look amazing btw well done! x
  • laurenmariekatherine
    Options
    I'm 5'1, am currently 128, with the goal of 121-123!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 or 5'3 (in between) and I'm 22 years old

My GW is 116. I currently weight 135 and I don't feel good with my weight yet.

However, If I weight 125 (or so) and look toned, I'll stop there.

The number of the scale is a reference. When you look at yourself in the mirror and say "This is it! I would like to stay like this" I think that's where you should stop, even though you are still 10 or so pounds "over" your goal weight.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the earlier posts, I forgot I had pictures on here and deleted them off my image account... oopsy.
    I have stalled out at 125 since April. . .
    here its my updated for June photo (progress from 2012) . and my overall progress (2009-2012) :love:

total progress 25 pounds lost
    26531111010778933813100.jpg

scan0001gpu.jpg
    ==========================================================================

2012 progress (15 pounds down since coming to MFP)
    febjune.jpg
    <<<< stupid thighs >>>>> :sad: make me want to lose another 5 or 10 just so they will slim down
  • careyayn22
    careyayn22 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 169. My goal weight is 132, but I have an ugw of 124-118.

I'm turning 40 in July, so I honestly don't know if 118 is doable. The lowest I was in high school was 124 and I looked good but not toned---but we're talking 25 years ago.

I'm an apple shape, so once I get to my goal weight, I think I will get more serious about weightlifting ( I do some now, but no big program) and see what happens. Once I'm in a healthy BMI range, I'm going to try and back off the scale and just be healthy and strong.
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think it all just depends on your personal body type. I've got boobs and hips, so I think me at 120 pounds would look WAY too small, even though I'm only 5'2''.

Here is my before and during...

Screenshot2012-06-09at31340PM.png

At my current weight (actually 145 now) I am in mostly size 6s and some 8s. My goal is to get to 135-130, because I think that would take me to a size 4 which is about as small as I think I'd want to be. Some girls could be 145 and in a 4, some would be a 10. It just depends on build.
  • Chrisrardin
    Options
    I currently weigh 155 and my goal weight is 135. I wear a size 10, but it's a bit snug. I would be totally happy to wear a size 6/8 for the rest of my life!
  • MelissaGetsHealthy
    MelissaGetsHealthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll I'm another 5`2" lady starting at 150, I've been wondering what my UGW should be and I thought 115 was too little, but after reading these posts I think I'll have a range for my UGW just incase I find out that 125 or whatever it is thats my perfect size in terms of my body measurements! Thanks everyone and keep up the good work :]
  • kjerkins1980
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 inches and am working to lose down to around 125lbs. I think I will feel a lot better about myself. After having 2 children I have had a hard time losing the weight afterwards and I think I just got "comfortable" but I have decided to make a change for the better and start being healthier about my food choices. Also, I want to add a good exercise routine in my life but it is hard working full time and having 2 children. Any advice would be appreciated! :wink: After hearing a lot of success stories I joined myfitnesspal this week and I am staying positive and really striving towards a healthier weight.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 117lbs and I want to get down to between 108 and 110 (probably will end up at 110lbs. 108 might not be attainable). I've weighed 110 so I know that for my body type it's not too thin. Plus I plan on being a very lean and muscular 110.
  • kcorcoran4
    Options
    I'm 33...5'1 and currently 193....like some others...most people would be really surprised at how much i really weigh. I've got the T n A and postpartum hips--that probably balances some of the extra weight out.

My current goal is 140..some people might think that's too much weight for my height..but when I was around 110-115, people told me I looked unhealthy. I've had a baby, and haevn't been a healthy weight since, so I'll see what my body looks like at 140 and go from there.

One of these days when I get enough courage I'll post a before picture..and hope to do an after picture in a few months!
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years old, 5'2" and 225 pounds at present. My goal is to get to 140 pounds but i would be happy at 150. I agree with kcorcoran4, I know I won't get down to the unrealistic goal of 117 lbs like some sites tell me is my healthy range. I felt good when I was 140 lbs. I feel better and better every day eating healthy and slowly losing weight. Wish I could wave a wand and have it all disappear! LOL
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :smile: @ kgchisholm congratulations! you look good even at the weight you are now. Good luck!
  • amorvincit105
    Options
    I am 5' 1 1/2! lol. I weigh 215 (YIKES). I gained about 80 pounds in one year six years ago and havent been able to lose it. Before I Gained the weight I was 127.. I was still a size nine though because I was not toned at all. I want to tone up whille i lose weight so i think 130 will be a good weight because of the building muscle at the same time :)
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". I entered my goal as 123 because I had to enter something, and because, y'know, 1-2-3 is as easy as A-B-C...:laugh:

I weigh 170 and I have been quite sedentary for a long time, so I'm sure a frightening percentage of that is fat. I'm trying not to focus too much on any numbers (weight, body fat percentage, dress size). If I feel stronger and healthier than I did the week before, then I've met my goal.

I really have no idea what I'd like my weight to be. Maybe 140, maybe 120. I'm hoping I'll know it when I meet it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!