Question To Those With 85+ To Lose

Options
How many daily calories do you eat (without exercise)? I need to lose 85 pounds and have my goal set to lose 1.5 pounds per week. I just changed it to lose 2 pounds per week, but I'm thinking that still may be too many calories.

I've been under my calorie goal most days (but not by much). I weigh in once a week and was SO disappointed to see that I actually gained! This sucks! I mainly eat organic, unprocessed food and have cut out processed sugar over a month ago.

Thank you for your input.

Replies

• jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My target is 1600 a day, although I find without exercise I can be satisfied on 1300 ish and 1600 with exercise. It is working at the moment but I will need to change it after a few months!
    Feel free to look in my diary!
    Also, it may just be extra water you have gained, weight fluctuates like that. Don't let it get you down.
    Well done on the organic unprocessed food.
    Maybe try some gentle exercise?
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1300 and 1800 depending on how much exercise I have done, I do try to net at least 1200, sometimes its 1100 but generally around 1200. I've been losing consistently at this calorie level since January, lost 20 pounds so far and 99 to go :D