What is your funniest gym story?

Options
Reedern
Reedern Posts: 525 Member
My friend and I go to the gym together and most days that we go, there is a guy there that I think may be training for some sort of bike race. Thing is, this guy always has his I-pod on and he makes the most sexual sounds when he is working out.... I don't know if he can hear himself, but my friend and I think it's pretty funny.... and annoying.

Replies

• Hopelessbird
    Options
    I farted lifting weights.
  • Reedern
    Options
    I farted lifting weights.
    lol, I think that happens a lot
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This is more gross than funny. I posted it immediately after it happened a few months ago and it still makes me cringe.

I was in a hurry to get to the gym. Grabbed a bottle of water and towel and headed out the door. I was excited to see my favorite treadmill available, so I quickly went over to it and started working out. When I started to drink the water, I thought "Boy, this is pretty warm and I just took it out of the fridge." Kept working out and didn't think about it again until my workout was over and I went to get my coat and keys. There was MY bottle of water! Ugggh. I had been drinking someone else's icky, sweaty water.
  • Reedern
    Options
    This is more gross than funny. I posted it immediately after it happened a few months ago and it still makes me cringe.

I was in a hurry to get to the gym. Grabbed a bottle of water and towel and headed out the door. I was excited to see my favorite treadmill available, so I quickly went over to it and started working out. When I started to drink the water, I thought "Boy, this is pretty warm and I just took it out of the fridge." Kept working out and didn't think about it again until my workout was over and I went to get my coat and keys. There was MY bottle of water! Ugggh. I had been drinking someone else's icky, sweaty water.

Oh yuck! I would probably have puked!