28 lbs. Later

Options
Today I have been feeling stressed and frustrated over my pending move in the next few days. But I went up to say goodbye to some old coworkers. They have not seen me in a few months. They were so shocked by results. I am:
Height: 5ft. 3in.
Starting weight: 188lbs.
Current weight: 160lbs. almost 1/2 way there
Goal weight:130lbs.
Neck: 14in.
Waist: 37in.
Hips:41in.

I took this this morning.
IMG_4165-1.jpg

Replies

• swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    To be honest, it felt good to hear how good I looked and how shocked they were by the total loss thus far. Everyone I see daily has notices it a little bit, but those who do not see you all the really notice it. And it makes you feel good about all your hard work. Yes that is vain I know.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! 28 lb. loss is amazing! I know you'll be able to reach your goal in no time :) Congrats!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    congrats! thats a great loss! you will get there! it's important since the zombies are comming...:tongue:
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    congrats! thats a great loss! you will get there! it's important since the zombies are comming...:tongue:

LOL. That cracked me up! Thanks for the giggle and the compliment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!