I.B.T.W.Y.P.D.B. Week 7 Weigh-In

Options
Happy Weigh-In People!

So it's the aftermath of teacher's appreciation week at the school I work at, and I'm happy with my results.

last week: 140.4
this week: 139.4

I was able to lose 1 pound. This week I'm getting back on track. I didn't go to the gym one day this past week. But I'm happy with myself considering...

Replies

• e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Happy Weigh-In People!

So it's the aftermath of teacher's appreciation week at the school I work at, and I'm happy with my results.

last week: 140.4
    this week: 139.4

I was able to lose 1 pound. This week I'm getting back on track. I didn't go to the gym one day this past week. But I'm happy with myself considering...
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    LW: 151
    TW: 150

Er.... musta been the junk food i went crazy with. clearly....

I'm switching to a pound a week until the end of finals. 2 pounds just adds stress and guilt! One pound lets me eat lots of dessert but gives me a limit.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds this week. I went out and had a couple drinks with my friends on friday night anyway no excuses it is what it is. I'll do better next week.

Last week: 232.4

This week: 234.4
  • lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    last week 292.3

this week 291.9

Not as good as I would have liked, but it was nurses week and the facility I work in gave us snacks everyday this week. Need to make more of an effort for next week.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL :flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    LW--213.2
    TW--210.2

I lost 3 lbs last week!!!
    Yeah! I reached my 20 lb. milestone!!!!!
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    Great job girl!!!!
    last week 152.6
    today 151.5

But my boyfriend just cooked a fat filled meal for mothers day lol i enjoyed every bite i hope i dont kick myself in the butt tomorrow for it have a good week everyone
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    Last week: 174.8
    This week: 174.4

Only lost .4, but yesterday was hard for me, since it was Mother's Day. We had dinner at my husband's grandmothers. I'm hoping to get back on track today.

Good Job Everyone!!!!!!

~Becky~
  • DonzGirl
    DonzGirl Posts: 42
    Options
    Well, hello, again,
    I just updated and posted then discovered I was on week 5!!!! anyway, it's been awhile since I've been documenting,etc. and I woke to a rude awakening. I had in my mind I was losing a pound or two each week so was a bit surprised when I realized it has been 24 days since I weighed in!!! That 2.2 pound loss doesnt look nearly so good when it's been 3 weeks!!! Oh, well! I didnt gain so I will get right back up and start documenting my foods again!!! Good luck to all of you and please, hold me accountable. I give up on myself too easily unless I have to answer to someone. so thanks!! Have a great week!