What ur Fave filling lunches ... here's mine from today :O)

Options
As I have just figured out how to upload I thought I would practice and share my lunch with you all. Its my fave turkey salad with lots of grated carrot and boiled egg. I also like a splash of light balsamic on :O)

snapshot.png

Replies

• Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sadly... I ate my lunch about 30 minutes ago so I can't really post a pic of it. I could post a pic of my belly which contains the food lol.

I had a chicken, lettuce and light mayo sandwich on wholewheat bread (small slices). I also had a skinless chicken drumstick and the rest of the chicken that couldn't fit on my sandwich lol. So it was about 100g of chicken breast from last night. Tasted great. Haven't had a nice chicken, lettuce and mayo sandwich in a while.
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    well done on posting the pic! looking lovely - you and the salad! I agree with you, salad is very filling - I never thought I'd say that - but as long as you put lots of protein in it like eggs, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese etc. it absolutely stuffs me!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You cant beat a nice chicken sandwich yummy x
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I will be uploading all sorts now lol.... I love salad and cant get enough at lunchtime I often have it on my evening meal just as an add on cos I crave the crunch :O) x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You and the salad both look lovely! Exciting being able to post and ill be able to aswell thanks to your wonderful tutorial xxx
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    my new fav is chipotle burrito bowl!!!! that is good for lunch or dinner though :) otherwise on a normal day i usualy just have a deli meat and cheese sandwich of some sort with veggie straws.