I know i posted yesterday but...

Options
Simplicity
Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
Today after getting on the scales it read 171 pounds and after checking online my BMI is now 24.9 so the internet has stopped calling me fat. I just thought i woudl share that lol.
woooooo!!!!!!

Replies

• Simplicity
    Options
    Today after getting on the scales it read 171 pounds and after checking online my BMI is now 24.9 so the internet has stopped calling me fat. I just thought i woudl share that lol.
    woooooo!!!!!!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats on not being "fat" in the internet eyes! I can't wait until my BMI is lower too. :smile:
  • Simplicity
    Options
    honestly i used to check it every 5minutes in hope that numerus re-entries would make it lower. I bet tommorrow it will call me fat again lol but hey im moving downwards.
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lol. You sound number obsessed like me! You are moving down quickly, so no worries.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Sadly Im still "fat" actually obese lol. Congrats on your great achivement!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Cool!
    Good work.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    yes it's sick isn't it ---that I was just as happy as YOU when I became "overweight"----lol
    how our dreams change!!!:flowerforyou:

Good job
    keep it up---race you to "normal"
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hehe I love it when that happens! Those milestones seem to be the most rewarding!

Keep up the great work mister!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!