HONESTLY can you see a difference? (underwear pics)

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    tummy, arms, love handles...
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    Very clear improvement in your tummy! Keep up the good work, the results are visible!
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    your mid section shows more curves. there is a difference no doubt!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I see a difference... trousers in one...pants in the other! ;)
    Definitely lost some around your sides and arms look "lighter" you're appearance seems "smoother" less, and apologies if this doesn't come out the way I intended it to (its meant to be a compliment!)...but less cellulite-y!
  • akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in your stomach area. Great job!!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    There is a VERY noticeable difference! You look great! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You're defiantly smaller, & the tummy is less puffy.

Your "shape" is the same, which is good, you have a lovely hourglass shape, that's the shape most women want, and men love. Whatever you're doing keep it up you look great.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I didn't think this many people would think I look that different.. Thanks everyone for the lovely words :)
  • AshleyMaggard
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in "width"
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I see a difference... trousers in one...pants in the other! ;)
    Definitely lost some around your sides and arms look "lighter" you're appearance seems "smoother" less, and apologies if this doesn't come out the way I intended it to (its meant to be a compliment!)...but less cellulite-y!

No thats a lovely compliment thank you!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You're *kitten* kidding me right, you don't see the difference in your tummy and leading down to your hips? You look awesome, and your hard work is really showing! Keep it up, baby!
  • shariTN
    shariTN Posts: 53
    Options
    uh yeah, definite difference!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone. You can see a big difference in your stomach and sides. Great job!
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes, a big difference... don't get discouraged. You didn't gain the weight overnight, you're gonna lose it overnight! Keep up the good work.... and you know what.... You're beautiful, embrace it girlfriend!!! YOU ROCK!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks

So if it was a bikini it would be fine? They are exactly the same.

I warned people on the title that its underwear and I hardly think this is "profane"

Is it really that offensive? All I want is to know if people can tell the difference.

I have no idea if its offensive or not. I would have called it bikini pictures. And you look great, I wouldn't want your post to get pulled.
  • maria7bella
    Options
    definitely
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    Theres definately a difference you must be able to feel that in your clothes , well done
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There is Definitely a difference,
    Make sure to measure yourself to keep a log of your progress since our minds mess with us & we become oblivious to the thinner/fitter reflection in the mirror.

Great job Keep up the amazing work!
    :heart:
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks

Haters gon' hate. Fair enough if it was blatant disregard for the rules, but it's essentially a bikini made of different material! Stuff like this gets legit posts pulled! I see people everyday on beaches wearing less. Underwear is legit! You could at least have made a comment on how she looked - changing the topic entirely is hijacking or whatever. To the OP: you look great.
    ETA: I see in a later post you commented on the original topic. Nice to see :smile:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I CAN DEFINITELY SEE A DIFFERENCE!!! Great work! :-)