Great Motivation???

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Here I am working my *kitten* off for the past three months, lost 10lbs (which I'm very proud of) AND my husband who is not dieting is asked..."Hey.. You look good. Have you lost weight?"
Are you kidding me?? He hasn't lost an ounce!!

Even though I am doing well with diet and exercise, it is still a crappy feeling when people don't notice it.
Let alone notice it on someone who hasn't even lost anything. Makes me wanna give up!

Thanks for letting me vent!
:cry:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Here I am working my *kitten* off for the past three months, lost 10lbs (which I'm very proud of) AND my husband who is not dieting is asked..."Hey.. You look good. Have you lost weight?"
    Are you kidding me?? He hasn't lost an ounce!!

Even though I am doing well with diet and exercise, it is still a crappy feeling when people don't notice it.
    Let alone notice it on someone who hasn't even lost anything. Makes me wanna give up!

Thanks for letting me vent!
    :cry:
  • heygirl1954
    heygirl1954 Posts: 92
    Options
    I know what you mean!!! I have friends that say when I am asked if I have lost weigh OH SHE IS COUNTING CALORIES, It is like it is a put down. I just say yes I am eating healthy and working my *kitten* off everyday and I guess that means counting calories LOL Hang in there