I don't feel I deserve it :(

Options
I don't know if it's just me but I really feel sad in sunny warm weather. Having to endure seeing all the thing girls in their shorts, they look good and I'm here in my jeans and polo neck..I just feel like I don't deserve to go out being this big :(

especially at a time where my weight isn't budging even though I'm excersisng my *kitten* off.. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it's really hard.

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A few months back i felt a wee bit like you but when i went out power walking and then eventually started walk/jogging late at night but as each day passed i got more and more confidence and do you know why? 'Cause atleast i was trying to do something about my weight. Don't ever feel bad for trying!

Keep thinking of your goals and one day you'll be one of em 'thin' girls in shorts!!

Good luck :heart:
  • jammasterduggs
    Options
    its a short term feeling i hope youl find ... keep dedicated and you win . Its no more black and white than that
  • needtoloseweight25
    Options
    I definitely understand how you feel it is 79 degrees where I am at and I wish I can wear the clothes the smaller chicks wear. However, just know that if u hang in there the weight will fall off and u will reach your goal in time. Just keep pushing forward your time will come!!!