An NSV for me!

Options
Aileen46
Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
Even though I don't post much on this site, I'm on here almost every day to log my calories and exercise. It's made me very accountable which has been the driving force for the continued weight loss. I don't think I'd be as successful if this site didn't exist!

But on to the NSV.

Last weekend, I finally bought new jeans now that I've gotten to a size that I said I'd buy something new. I started as an 18 or 20 and finally bought a size 14 jeans. I won't quit until I'm a 12 or even a 10 but everything I own is too big!

The ticker that I have on here says that I've lost 33 pounds but when I weighed myself on April 8, 2011 my weight was 6 pounds higher that day. Ultimately, I've lost 39 from that day last year. It should be higher but I completely believe in this being a lifestyle change and I know I'll get to where I'm going, all in due time. It's made it less difficult having those cheat days and not stressing over it. The end result will still be the same, just a little further away.

I've been doing my measurements every time I lose a pound or so and have lost 23 inches off my body. The biggest changes are on my chest which is 3 inches, waist is 4.5 inches, and hips are 5 inches. Naturally, I'm not happy with the boobs being smaller but I'm extremely happy fitting those new jeans and having a smaller *kitten*!! lol

Keep up the good work everyone because the success feels so much better than having all that weight on the body!

:love:

Replies

• Jenny1061
    Jenny1061 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations! so happy for you, makes me look forward to more NSV's for myself as well!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I love the new jeans feeling :) Congrats to you for your NSV. Keep up the great job and I know you'll be in those 12s or 10s in no time :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!