broke the evil PLATEU!!!

Options
i was frustrated between 140-141 lbs because i was sort of stuck between these two. I changed my snacks a bit, even ate a little bit more, and walked for 60 min on the days i usually did No exercise. WOW!! today was my weigh in and I'm finally in 139.0!! still cant believe it...i feel that it will be easier to keep going down now that i broke the 40's!!! yeeeeeeeeiiii

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    i was frustrated between 140-141 lbs because i was sort of stuck between these two. I changed my snacks a bit, even ate a little bit more, and walked for 60 min on the days i usually did No exercise. WOW!! today was my weigh in and I'm finally in 139.0!! still cant believe it...i feel that it will be easier to keep going down now that i broke the 40's!!! yeeeeeeeeiiii
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    this seems to be a magic number for many. IDK....but I have been 138 for so long I might just play those numbers!!

WOOT!! congrats on beating the dreaded P word!!

:flowerforyou:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My plateu is 140-145 though I am not there and havent been for quit some time lol. CONGRATS on breking that dreaded thing keep up the good work!!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I'd like to get under 140 too:grumble: