You're stranded on a deserted island...

Options
2»

Replies

• mkayb1
    mkayb1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hmm.. I would take half of the bannana, slice it up, put one tablespoon of yogurt on the bananas. Then take 2 almonds, sliver them and sprinkle it on top. ( hey, if we can have our cell phones, we can be stranded with cooking utensils too right? )

Then I would use the oreo to poison some fish. (I like protien for breakfast.) Are fish OK to eat after they've been poisoned with Oreos? Or is that kinda like Mercury?
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. I would take half of the bannana, slice it up, put one tablespoon of yogurt on the bananas. Then take 2 almonds, sliver them and sprinkle it on top. ( hey, if we can have our cell phones, we can be stranded with cooking utensils too right? )

Then I would use the oreo to poison some fish. (I like protien for breakfast.) Are fish OK to eat after they've been poisoned with Oreos? Or is that kinda like Mercury?

HAHA! NO I think the oreos could be considered added preservatives so maybe the fish would last longer. Good idea.

And I like your creative thinking with mixing the almonds, yogurt, and half the banana.
  • jeepdude56
    jeepdude56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well if the boat did not contain a roll of toilet paper, then I guess the Activia light yogurt is out of the question.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    All of the above...in case I can't find a pig the next day. Or in case it's days before I see another raft of food lol

I would slice the banana into the yogurt and sprinkle almonds on top. Crush the Oreo on top of that. Drink the milk and add peanut butter into my home made sundae :-)

haha this is great! I would hope the next day you would take the raft though and get outta dodge. ;)
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Peanut butter wins EVERY time!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Well if the boat did not contain a roll of toilet paper, then I guess the Activia light yogurt is out of the question.

ROFL!
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Milk. There are tropical trees on the other side of that inlet over there that have banana's and almonds. And since I made a mortar and pestle out of a coconut yesterday... I already had almond butter for breakfast!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm eating the oreos! I'm sure I'll burn extra calories the next day...
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Since I'm allergic to nuts, I'm going to go with 1/2 banana and some milk.
  • jeepdude56
    jeepdude56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I used to watch Gilligan's Island, so I would have already made a boat from palm leaves, tied together with plant roots, powered by a coconut, with a pineapple as a hood ornament ... and sailed my fat a** to a Cheeseburger In Paradise.