Sabotage & Victory!

Options
I have family staying for a week and they are excellent cooks and love to eat. In addition, we are in our summer home which is away from my gym and regular exercise like bootcamp & walking the golf course. After two days of eating the rich foods they cooked, today was my turn. But under the guise of eating leftover turkey, I got roped into fixing enchiladas which are anything but healthy! I'm feeling sabotaged! But, here my victory story.

I can't go to the gym so I've been doing chores around the cabin which require lifting and digging.

I brought Ultimate Meal by Hi-Health. It is a milk shake drink with 150 calories and 23g of protein. I'm having it for breakfast, maybe a turkey sandwich for lunch and saving my calories for a small portion of the enchiladas.

The world is trying to sabotage my diet and fitness but I'm emerging victorious!

Replies

• klmaish
    klmaish Posts: 2
    Options
    I have family staying for a week and they are excellent cooks and love to eat. In addition, we are in our summer home which is away from my gym and regular exercise like bootcamp & walking the golf course. After two days of eating the rich foods they cooked, today was my turn. But under the guise of eating leftover turkey, I got roped into fixing enchiladas which are anything but healthy! I'm feeling sabotaged! But, here my victory story.

I can't go to the gym so I've been doing chores around the cabin which require lifting and digging.

I brought Ultimate Meal by Hi-Health. It is a milk shake drink with 150 calories and 23g of protein. I'm having it for breakfast, maybe a turkey sandwich for lunch and saving my calories for a small portion of the enchiladas.

The world is trying to sabotage my diet and fitness but I'm emerging victorious!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    wooot! stay strong! you can do this!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You can do it that would be a challenge but it sounds like you have it under control!!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Perfect!

I really love that you're handling this without stirring up family fights. I mean, it's GREAT if the family is receptive to your healthy lifestyle, but really, things go so much smoother with compromise instead of "Ugh, y'all are making me FAT!"

Just don't let your family bully you into eating any more than you want to, either.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great way to handle the whole issue!
    Good for you!