P90x....

Options
Hi, I am about to be 28 years old, so reality check when I wasn't the "ideal" weight. I was about 140 lbs a year and a half ago. I am only 5 feet tall FYI. I started working out and got down to 125. I recently started P90x, and this morning I am down to 119. YAY!! My goal is to be 110 around June 12th, my 28th bday. Cross your fingers for me. :)

Replies

• motivated2lose
    Options
    Hi, I am about to be 28 years old, so reality check when I wasn't the "ideal" weight. I was about 140 lbs a year and a half ago. I am only 5 feet tall FYI. I started working out and got down to 125. I recently started P90x, and this morning I am down to 119. YAY!! My goal is to be 110 around June 12th, my 28th bday. Cross your fingers for me. :)
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    It's a great program! There are a number of P90X threads- come find us!:flowerforyou:
  • motivated2lose
    Options
    Thanks. I'm still new to all of this. I used to just go to the gym, but needed some extra help.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!