New Girl

Options
:flowerforyou: I am new to MFP but not new to the dieting world. I have been overweight my whole life and have tried it all. I think I am finally in a place in my life where I know I can do this. Not only for me but for my husband and my two boys. I have been at it since February of this year and am down 15 pounds. Just founf MFP app on my phone the other day and I can truly say that I love it. I have at least 100 pounds to lose and am looking forward to getting support from others going through the same thing. Thank you all for reading and hope to get support in the future.

Replies

• Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the phone app and the website, I think they are tremendous tools to help out on this journey.
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This is a great web site for support, giving and receiving. I have been here since October 2011 and have lost 18.8 pounds. My goal is to lose a total of 50 pounds. I don't think I could have done it without this site and the new friends I have made here. I wish you great success with your weight loss and sent a friend request. :smile:
  • GoingForBroke
    Options
    I'm new here as well and looking to build a support network. I'm hoping to lose around 20kg. Good luck with yours - you sound very positive about your weight loss!