• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    WTG awesome progress!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Congrats. You look great.
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Having said that I don't think you know what the "Forever alone" rage face means....

Word. You obviously Reddit. Thanks for using i.mgur.
  • klwhi448
    klwhi448 Posts: 1
    Awesome work girl! Now you have to share your secrets :) Congrats!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    that much closer to a healthier you! amazing progress keep up the good work
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Congrats!!!

Quick question, because I have never heard of this program...Is it all natural foods? Also how many cals do they allow a day? Did you have to exercise a lot to get those results?
  • Having said that I don't think you know what the "Forever alone" rage face means....

Word. You obviously Reddit. Thanks for using i.mgur.

I happen to be a Redditor. I used Forever Alone guy because that's how I felt at the beginning of my journey. :)

P.S : The narwhal bacons at midnight.
  • Congrats!!!

Quick question, because I have never heard of this program...Is it all natural foods? Also how many cals do they allow a day? Did you have to exercise a lot to get those results?

They're high-protein foods and shakes. I haven't started exercising yet, but plan on doing so in the very near future, to incorporate it to my new healthy lifestyle!
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    WOW!!! You look great!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Awesome change! Keep it up!!! You can see the difference easily!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!