Not hungry, need help

Options
I'm trying to increase my calorie intake. I usually consume around 800 a day and I'm full after this. I also run about 8-10 miles a week and I've started the 30 Day Shred DVD (which I'm doing every other day to allow for muscle recovery). The most calories I've eaten in a day has been like 1300 and that was because I ate Taco Bell.

Every morning I eat Cream of Wheat prepared with a cup of soy milk, a sugar free Red Bull, and sometimes a protein shake (Spirutein Strawberry) with another cup of soy milk.

For lunch, I usually eat a Lean Cuisine or brown rice with tuna fish. Sometimes I can shove down another protein shake but usually not.

For dinner, I eat a lean meat either baked or sauteed with vegetables. Sometimes I will eat a few pieces of chocolate, or a banana with Nutella.

I'm not a snacker (anymore). I drink enough water throughout the day. I'm feeling as if I'm just forcing calories down my throat and it makes me feel sick. I don't do a whole lot during the day besides clean up the apartment, run two miles, and do the 30 Day Shred, so I don't know if maybe I'm just trying to eat too much.

Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of protein bars because they have a lot of sugar. I always go way over on sugar and I don't know how to rectify that either because most of the time it's from fruit.