Happy mother's day to all the mother's

Options
This morning my 8 year old, wished me happy mothers:flowerforyou: day and came over to the computer to check my water consumption and said thats very good mommy you need that.:drinker: she has been very supportive and helpful,since i started she politely reminding me that i set aside only one cheat day a week,she is very smart about this, there is no tricking her..lol she is my best support and along with her sister my biggest inspirations seriously what better motavation could a mother have than childeren who care.:heart: What a wonderfully Mother's Day! =)

:heart:

Replies

• SpringFlower78
    SpringFlower78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This morning my 8 year old, wished me happy mothers:flowerforyou: day and came over to the computer to check my water consumption and said thats very good mommy you need that.:drinker: she has been very supportive and helpful,since i started she politely reminding me that i set aside only one cheat day a week,she is very smart about this, there is no tricking her..lol she is my best support and along with her sister my biggest inspirations seriously what better motavation could a mother have than childeren who care.:heart: What a wonderfully Mother's Day! =)

:heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Happy mothers day to you also. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What a great mom you are! Your daughter sounds wonderful, and this is all due to having a great mom!!

:flowerforyou: