Replies

• MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im 25, feel free to add!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    23, you can add me, lets help motivate each other! :)
  • lucywantstoloseit
    Options
    I'm 19, from the UK, anyone can add me, it's fab for us all to keep each other motivated! x
  • noryislove
    Options
    Hiii I'm 19 :) anyone and everyone can add me! Need some motivating friends on here :)
  • kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Anyone can feel free to add me too!! The more motivators the merrier. :-)
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 :)
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, Feel free to add me. The more the merrier!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 22
    anyone feel free to add me :)
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    22 years old! Anyone feel free to add me, I'm kind of new to the site.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    22 soon to be 23
  • JessicaDawnMezzo
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I'm Jessica and this seems like a very fitting place for me to be. I'm 24 and two years ago I made the decision to change my life and I did. I lost almost 100 lbs, but was soon derailed with trips to Europe and a pretty hectic school schedule. I need my motivation back and I think being surrounded by all of you wonderful people will keep me inspired. Today marks the day of my reset after gaining most of my weight loss back. I need to work on my consistency to see things through (I'm a HUGE procrastinator). Wish me Luck and Strength!!!
  • outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    25, feel free to add me!
  • Riodejaneiro2013
    Options
    18 and need friends on here!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Holy crap..... My thread rolled THIS far??!!!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Im 26, 27 in August .Feel free to add me.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    26 here. Really enjoy fitness and striving to get better every day through physical and mental gains. I am very into proper eating habits as well as working out. Feel free to add me if you need help or insight. I really enjoy helping people who want help, but I will not be a friend who tells you "good job" even though you did something wrong. If I know your goal was to not eat junk and you eat it, I will call you out on it. Some people like that, some don't. "to each his own" but feel free to add me if you want!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'll be 22 in 26 days, everyone is free to add me.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    19 in 13 days, can't wait. :D Feel free to add me people, would love more friends of a similar age! <3
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just joined the site last week. Have been off and on throughout the years with my diet and exercise...I'm ready to hit my goals this time. Feel free to add me, I can always use/give more motivation!
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm 24 yo and started this journey about 6 weeks ago.. What I love most about MFP is to log in food so simply and the chance to encourage each other :) Feel free to add me as a friend if I "fit" into your requirement profile haha :D