my first NSV

Options
DH and I went to town. I asked him to stop by the clothing store where I get my most comfortable jeans. I have been in size 16 and before I started all of this, they fit very tight. I took a size 12 and 14 into the dressing room and decided to try the size 12 first. And guess what? They fit and they weren't even too tight. Just for fun, I grabbed a size 10 and put them on. I was able to button and zip them up, but they were definitely too tight. But it was thrilling to get them on! I am looking forward to being able to buy a pair! So excited!

Replies

• goodbyefatsuit
    goodbyefatsuit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!! Way to go and you'll be there before you know it! :flowerforyou:
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your first NSV (of many I'm sure). :)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait until you buy them in a size 8 :wink:
  • bamababe42
    Options
    Awesome for you and yes that is a great feeling so enjoy!!!!!
  • bsgkid
    bsgkid Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started in 24s and have gotten down to 16s. Can't wait to get into 12s or 10s!
    I'm not so good with all the lingo here yet - what does NSV stand for? It sounds like a Bible version.... :blushing:
  • farm_mamaX9
    Options
    NSV does sound like a version of the Bible, doesn't it? I wondered the same thing. It means Non-Scale Victory. I love that MFP users share these things that have changed about them. It is really encouraging to read them and look forward to when I will experience them some day too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!