Help ... New to the site start ditet tmrw

Options
Hi guys,

Found this site a couple of months ago but have finally commited to starting my diet tomorrow. I am just looking for some words of encouragment. I have 1 1/2 stones to lose to take me down to the weight I was when I met my hubby 4 years ago. We had an amazing wedding in key west last September. Both my boys were wearing kitls on the beach, hoping to get back to the US this summer :smile: My son is 18 months and although I have lost the baby weight I am still not happy. I have been exercising loads but need to address the eating. My main weakness is having a glass of wine at night then eating crisps!!!

Cant wait to report some weight loss!!!!!!!!

Replies

• joolywoolyseidel
    Options
    Hi guys,

Found this site a couple of months ago but have finally commited to starting my diet tomorrow. I am just looking for some words of encouragment. I have 1 1/2 stones to lose to take me down to the weight I was when I met my hubby 4 years ago. We had an amazing wedding in key west last September. Both my boys were wearing kitls on the beach, hoping to get back to the US this summer :smile: My son is 18 months and although I have lost the baby weight I am still not happy. I have been exercising loads but need to address the eating. My main weakness is having a glass of wine at night then eating crisps!!!

Cant wait to report some weight loss!!!!!!!!
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You will love this site, great tools, great people!! Why wait until tomorrow, start logging your food now!

Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • joolywoolyseidel
    Options
    Thank you so much. It's great to know you are not alone. I have never been fat but have slipped into a lazy pattern of drinking wine and snacking :drinker: Cant wait to make a posative change! Thank you for you comments :happy: I really feel hitting the 30 and having a baby is going to make it more difficult tho!!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This site is AMAZING!! You will find it super helpful I have and I have lost weight because of it. All the people on here are so supportive and very helpful. Goodl uckwith your journey!!!
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. It's great to know you are not alone. I have never been fat but have slipped into a lazy pattern of drinking wine and snacking :drinker: Cant wait to make a posative change! Thank you for you comments :happy: I really feel hitting the 30 and having a baby is going to make it more difficult tho!!

:smile: better to do it now, it gets harder at 40 let me tell ya! :laugh: Wine calories sometimes gets me too, i have switched to vanilla vodka & diet coke. :drinker: Aerobic excercise like running really helps you to drop the pounds more quickly along with watching your calorie intake.
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!!