In desperate need of motivation...

Options
I really want to lose weight but I haven't been sticking to my exercise and dieting for the last three days. My gym has weird hours fri, sat, sun. Their hours just happen to be the same hours I work. If the gym isn't open I don't force myself to exercise (i have no idea why! I somehow talk myself out of exercising!) ....and when I don't exercise I tend to just say "oh whatever" about my calorie counting. I need to stop this, but I'm having a hard time trying to keep myself motivated. Any ideas on what I can do for motivation?

Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose weight but I haven't been sticking to my exercise and dieting for the last three days. My gym has weird hours fri, sat, sun. Their hours just happen to be the same hours I work. If the gym isn't open I don't force myself to exercise (i have no idea why! I somehow talk myself out of exercising!) ....and when I don't exercise I tend to just say "oh whatever" about my calorie counting. I need to stop this, but I'm having a hard time trying to keep myself motivated. Any ideas on what I can do for motivation?
  • otcarlson
    otcarlson Posts: 16
    Options
    Go clothes shopping. Trying on a few outfits and seeing how they just dont fit right and how you cant find your size and how you wish you could wear another size is a real motivator for me.:sad:
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    Buy an outfit you toatally adore but a size littler than what you wear. Hang it in everyhday eyesight and know you have to exercise and eat right to get in to it.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    thanks guys :smile: I really appreciate the help!