hi all!!!

Options
hi everyone
im a new member so i thought id introduce myself...im mark,im 36......ive been training on and off for the last 6 years.basically i became obese when i was about 30,at my heaviest i was about 17-17 and a half stone/238-245lbs.

that was when i thought i seriously needed to do something about it.....so i started doing cardio and restricting my calories(drastically).in about 6 months i got down to 13 stone/182lbs for a holiday i was going on....didnt really do alot of weight training at all.....big mistake,i was sort of skinny fat.

so anyway,thats how its gone for about 5 years,id put alot of weight on by christmas time every year..back up to 16 stone,then in the january start training and dropping weight(back to between 12-13 stone...168/182lbs) for my holiday which has always been in the august then after the holiday,not train again until the january......what a prat eh!!!

well....i started training in january 2010 and now i havent stopped since....yiiipppeeee!!!!

at the moment im trying to bulk up abit by doing more weights than cardio,and keeping my fingers crossed i dont put on alot of fat while doing it:smile:

well,thats just abit about me.........

mark

Replies

• 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you..I'm kinda new at this myself but I can always have more positive friends!