eye opener!

Options
mszSHOGAN
mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
I posted earlier about how this weekend has been very hard for me when it comes to food. After going to my MIL's for dinner I entered all I ate and was over on almost ever category - and by A LOT! :angry: When I hit "complete today's entry" it said if I continued with days like today in 5 weeks I will have gained back 15 of the 20 pounds I lost.:frown:

I haven't busted my butt all this time just to gain it right back! I now see the purpose of the "complete today's entry" button. It'll show you if your eating bad what the results will be. It actually gave me the motivation I needed to get back on the horse and start eating better again! 2 days is nothing compared to the years I ate nothing but garbage.

Hope all the mothers enjoyed their mother's day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier about how this weekend has been very hard for me when it comes to food. After going to my MIL's for dinner I entered all I ate and was over on almost ever category - and by A LOT! :angry: When I hit "complete today's entry" it said if I continued with days like today in 5 weeks I will have gained back 15 of the 20 pounds I lost.:frown:

I haven't busted my butt all this time just to gain it right back! I now see the purpose of the "complete today's entry" button. It'll show you if your eating bad what the results will be. It actually gave me the motivation I needed to get back on the horse and start eating better again! 2 days is nothing compared to the years I ate nothing but garbage.

Hope all the mothers enjoyed their mother's day! :flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am sure most people on this site have had a few bad days. Just remember tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work it was only two days as you had mentioned not two years!!!