I'm NEW & I want to bring my SEXY BACK, BACK!

Options
Hello! I am new here but not new to dieting. I have tried everything... from hiring trainers, to trying crazy diets, to diet pills but nothing worked because I WAS TOO LAZY! I am proud to say that it's been 3 weeks of intense workouts and I FEEL GREAT! I have not eaten any sweets as well for 3 weeks (with the help of Lent) but I still have food struggles or at least trying to eat healthy. I can eat in moderation... but I'm not sure exactly how to eat healthly... i know salads and steamed veggies and that gets old quick! My family and I are heading to California end of April and I hope to lose at least 10-15 lbs before then! Is that even possible?

Replies

• Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Possible? I'd guess yes. Healthy? Depends on your starting weight. 1% of your wt a week is generally considered healthy to do w/out Dr supervision. So if you weigh 200 lbs 2 lbs would be ok and 300 lbs 3 lbs would be ok. I would recommend the slow and steady route, doing something extreme to lose 15 lbs before the end of April only to gain it back again while you are on vacation would suck...