Little NSV today

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
Well I had a NSV today at the gym....my once tight underwear started to fall off while running on the treadmill to the point that I had to stop running because I thought I might have an issue lol

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    LMAO awesome!!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    LOL Having the same problem....look in mirror every day and don't notice the changes, then underwear starts falling off - sure sign that you are getting to your goals!
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! I was just thinking that I had a similar NSV- my once tight undies now fit! Can't wait til they fall off- LOL
  • Cindym82
    Options
    funny part is I dont see the difference in the mirror, maybe i'm just crazy
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You're not crazy...I can't tell the difference in my own weight loss either even though I've had to buy a new belt because I shrunk several notches.

Congrats on your underwear falling off.

Never thought I'd say that!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Hey, thats a great feeling!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    You're not crazy...I can't tell the difference in my own weight loss either even though I've had to buy a new belt because I shrunk several notches.

Congrats on your underwear falling off.

Never thought I'd say that!

lol my boyfriend was on the machine next to me and saw me tryin to pull it up but from over my pants and he was like what are you doing and I was like well my underwear is falling off and he just shook his head at me lol
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Droopy drawers! I can get away with one size too big, but any more is dangerous.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great going! :D

Silly question, but what does NSV actually mean?
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I am gonna guess New Small Victory
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

I am gonna guess New Small Victory

NSV=Non Scale Victory

Edit to say: (Duh the most important part of the post lol) Congrats! That's definitelty a great NSV! :happy:
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non scale victory :)
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Congrats on that! I know it sound weirds to congratulate someone for that. My workout pants started to slide down my hips one day and that is when I noticed a nsv! I do see the difference in me when I look in the mirror, even as minor as it may be, but still nice. Be patient and you will see it. And if all else you know there as your clothes are falling off!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    lol yup :) makes me feel better, tomorrow is my weigh in day and measurements shall see
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Well I had a NSV today at the gym....my once tight underwear started to fall off while running on the treadmill to the point that I had to stop running because I thought I might have an issue lol

haha! That's awesome!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Glad I am not the only one!
  • Cindym82
    Options

Glad I am not the only one!

I really think now that back when I was younger I had a serious eating disorder or something. Because I never saw myself as skinny, and when I look back at my high school pictures I always think damn I really was skinny....so maybe I just don't see what others see
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's awesome!

I'm close to having that problem with my pajamas--though in all fairness I had to buy a L in them when I really should have gotten the M anyways, but they're from the outlet so that 's all they had!

Regardless clothes fitting or NOT fitting in this case is an awesome NSV! :)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    haha love it! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!