Green Tea Diet.

Options
Hi, just wondering if anyone has used the green tea diet pills from holland and barrett?
I was debating giving them a go as i cannot stand the taste of brewed green tea, but thought i'd get some feedback about them first.

Cheers :happy:

Replies

• sassy1980
    sassy1980 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, just wondering if anyone has used the green tea diet pills from holland and barrett?
    I was debating giving them a go as i cannot stand the taste of brewed green tea, but thought i'd get some feedback about them first.

Cheers :happy:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    why dont you look up the internet about it
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    everything i've ever read about green tea has been good. lots of antioxidants, good for your metabolism and fat burning goals. supplements are a good way to get it if you really don't like tea. i take green tea supplements, but also drink the diet lipton green teas. they're great tasting, i get the benefit of the green tea without the sugar (which unfortunately too many other companies put in theirs) and i've noticed a good boost to my metabolism.

you can do a lookup on the internet to your specific brand to find any reviews.

good luck!
  • sassy1980
    sassy1980 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you.
    The only reason i asked on here is because companies put their own reviews on things so you cant always be sure that they are honest and true reviews.
    I may give the lipton ones a try.
    Thanks again.
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    I drink alot of green tea latly. I cant stand to much water, it bores me..so the taste of the green tea (I make "sun green tea" is a wonderful change for me! Try making a large batch and placing it in the frige to cool w/ some sliced fruits or veggies. (I have tried, and like...cucumber slices, lemon OR lime slices, strawberries, frozen blueberries, peaches.) Adds alot of flavor!!!!