Here come summer - Week 9

Options
Hello Ladies of Summer!!

Only 3 1/2 weeks until my holiday!! :noway: it has come round sooooo quickly i cant quite belive it!

I hope you all had lovely weekends!

My date didn't happen on friday, he had a really bad migrain and didnt want to make a bad impression on me, so he said he would take me out for dinner on saturday... What an evening.. i had a perminent smile on my face, we got on really well, lovely guy and had LOADS in common.. he is the same age as me, only a few months older... i forgot how gorgeous he was, so that was a good thing.. needless to say we have arranged to do something this week.. just need to pick a day!! VERY excited :happy:

I completed my 30 mile bikeathon raising money for Lukimea :happy: The weather was lovely and everyone was in High spirits which really helped..! I managed to burn a whopping 1,500 cals for the 2 1/2 hour ride so i definately made up for it when i got home!!! :tongue: Lots of yummy food with the family!! Sitting out in the summer (ish) sunshine!!

Heres to a new and successful week!!

:heart: Katherine

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies of Summer!!

Only 3 1/2 weeks until my holiday!! :noway: it has come round sooooo quickly i cant quite belive it!

I hope you all had lovely weekends!

My date didn't happen on friday, he had a really bad migrain and didnt want to make a bad impression on me, so he said he would take me out for dinner on saturday... What an evening.. i had a perminent smile on my face, we got on really well, lovely guy and had LOADS in common.. he is the same age as me, only a few months older... i forgot how gorgeous he was, so that was a good thing.. needless to say we have arranged to do something this week.. just need to pick a day!! VERY excited :happy:

I completed my 30 mile bikeathon raising money for Lukimea :happy: The weather was lovely and everyone was in High spirits which really helped..! I managed to burn a whopping 1,500 cals for the 2 1/2 hour ride so i definately made up for it when i got home!!! :tongue: Lots of yummy food with the family!! Sitting out in the summer (ish) sunshine!!

Heres to a new and successful week!!

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Great bikeathon!!! Keep up the good work! Have a great week!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

Katherine - I am glad that you had a god time on your date and good job with the bikeathon:happy:

Jenny - I'm okay, could be better though. I worked out for 6 days streight and I did'nt lose any weight. I'm a little disapointed:grumble:

Hopefully this week will be better.

:heart: Tanya:heart::heart:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Great bikeathon!!! Keep up the good work! Have a great week!

Thanks Tilly... it was hard going with some major hills, but we all did it!! I feel fine today which is a dream so its back to the gym tonight for a quick workout before i go out tonight for my brothers birthday!!
    :drinker: Lots of alcohol tonight im sure... i will be back to 'normal' ie - no random extra calories to be consumed from puddings or drink!! :glasses:

Hey Tanya, good to see you here :flowerforyou: I know it can be a bummer with no weight loss, but you've been doing so well so dont give up hope!! It might be that you've put on muscle weight.. How are your clothes feeling?

:heart: Katherine x x
  • tanya7712
    Options
    Hey Katherine,

Now that I think about it I do fit into jeans now that I could'nt fit into a couple of months back so maybe I am losing inches even though I don't see it on the scale. I will have to take my measurements again to check for sure. That makes me feel a little better:bigsmile:

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies

I have been sooooo busy. I have not logged in food in days. :noway: However, I'm doing good with my calories. I have been doing it so long I know NOW what not to eat.

I have been actually to busy to go to the gym. Family needed me. So hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow with my exercise.

Wish all the best.

Kathy
  • tanya7712
    Options
    Hello Everyone:flowerforyou:

So I did take measurements yesturday and although I did'nt lose any weight this past week, I did lose inches in my thighs. So now I feel better:bigsmile:

Talk soon,

• plantlady99
    Options
    tanya Great Job. Don't let the scale rule you. Just keep on going

Kathy
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hey everyone...

Glad you are all on track.. i however have fallen off the waggon completely and went over by nearly 800cals yesterday.. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: SERIOUS GRUMBLE HEAD!

Im sooo annoyed with myself as the last two days i have had a complete food blow out and not done any excersize whatsoever..

i feel gross... my face has puffed up because its getting fat again and i feel miserable because of it..
    I know i have a holiday in nearly 3 weeks now and im just not putting the effort in...

I need a BIG fix.. and a a quick one at that... i know they are bad but im really desperate to loose at least 3lbs before i go on holiday... Bahhh it sucks.. any help?

Moan over :mad:

Katherine :heart:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Hey everyone...

Glad you are all on track.. i however have fallen off the waggon completely and went over by nearly 800cals yesterday.. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: SERIOUS GRUMBLE HEAD!

Im sooo annoyed with myself as the last two days i have had a complete food blow out and not done any excersize whatsoever..

i feel gross... my face has puffed up because its getting fat again and i feel miserable because of it..
    I know i have a holiday in nearly 3 weeks now and im just not putting the effort in...

I need a BIG fix.. and a a quick one at that... i know they are bad but im really desperate to loose at least 3lbs before i go on holiday... Bahhh it sucks.. any help?

You know a lot of it could be water so don't beat yourself up. You will get to these points in life, but you just have to keep going.

I had several things that kept me from exercising this past several days, but I am doing my usual, picking myself up and trying again. I guess with me this is going to be my life cycle. I just have to deal with it.

So, don't get yourself all crazy. You just have to take a deep breath and move on. Remember you have three weeks. YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT. :heart:

Big ((((((Hugs))))

:heart: Kathy
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hey everyone...

You know a lot of it could be water so don't beat yourself up. You will get to these points in life, but you just have to keep going.

I had several things that kept me from exercising this past several days, but I am doing my usual, picking myself up and trying again. I guess with me this is going to be my life cycle. I just have to deal with it.

So, don't get yourself all crazy. You just have to take a deep breath and move on. Remember you have three weeks. YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT. :heart:

Big ((((((Hugs))))

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the lovely words, im just having a bit of a panick at the moment! Stressing as my friend lauren.. Pictured.. is a size 6/8 UK Size and is super skinny.. i sometimes feel like a beached Whale next to her!!

• jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    katherine....you are mixed up in the ANIMAL KINGDOM!!! Silly girl you are a TIGER not a WHALE!!!! silly nilly!

Sorry ladies for not being around. We have been some major chaos in my lil family. Stupid economy!!!! stupid stupid.....so anyways we are getting out of the grocery business. Just found out on thursday....it has NOT been a good week thus far. BUT on a bright note even though I have been PIGGING out oink oink I have mysteriously dropped down to 171.5.....:noway: :noway: Have NO idea but I am going to take it!!!! So I promise I will be on more again My hubby had a talking to to me. He is fvery encouraging and told me to get back at the logging in and talking to you girlys!!!

LoVES to you each and everyone!!! and way to go to all of your progress!!!

jenny
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Jenny!!! Hello to you!!! I hope you are well!

Thank you for the kind words.. i think i was having a post TOM moan and it just came out on here!! apart from the 3 homemade chocolate truffles i had yesterday i did pretty good.. i went for a 35 min run.. Blisters on my feet are killing!!
    I will carry on.. my friend at work just said hit the cardio like you have never done so!!
    Thats my goal.. for the next 3 weeks im going to be running, swimming like a loony and spinning like theres no tomorrow! ha ha!! I hope i can do this... for me and my bikinis sake!! :laugh:

Just munched on some almonds... they are my new found 'healthy' snack.. with low sugar!! Im aweful at keeping in my sugar allowance.. but the last 2 days im doing a pretty darn good job!! yey for 2 peices of fruit and low sugar foods!

Can i please loose some weight!!??? ha ha

I still blame it on the pill.. im soo good with counting cals ect... plus my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes (but the rest of me has stayed near enough the same) mm... going from a B Cup to a D is pretty good going! ha ha... and it was free!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: as always my lovely ladies of summer

Katherine x x x
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    hahaha most women have surgery for that size change hahaha!!! So you can enjoy it! I have always been "well endowed" and I could never understand how girls were always wishing for bigger uns' hahah I would have liked smaller!!! OH well I guess the grass is always greener on the other side!!!!

Things have been rough, economy hit us hard and we have to get rid of our grocery store. It sucks and I have been having a hard time with it this last week but I have pulled out I think now. I am being a "good" girl with my food again. Yesterday I worked like horse outside all day. BUT I FORGOT MY HRM grrrrr SO I guess but I know I underestimated! I was cleaning out our shed and getting things ready for a garage sale....hmmmm or is it called a jumble sale in england??? hahaha I have sooo much to get done before memorial day (2 weekends from now) but I am sure I will get it done!

It is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold this mornig!!!! It is only 36 degrees right now!!! yuck!! I am ready for summerrrrrrrrrrrr temmmppppperaturessssssssssssssssssssssssss *puts on another sweatshirt*

YOu know I was just thinking, it is such a tough life for pets. How hard it must be to HAVE to deal with all the pressure of sleeping and eating and playing and sleeping and sleeping....hahahaha:laugh: It is like 10 uin the morning and my cat is back to bed and so is my sheltie hahah the only up and adam still is my lil pixie (the one picured for me)!!! It is a ROUGH life I tell ya!!!!:wink::happy: :laugh:

Well I just really wanted to drop and say howdy ho and give my LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to ya all!!!! Katherine you ARE a tiger!!!! You are beautiful and gorgeous in your mind and your BODY!!! Maybe you just need to fatten your skinny friend up instead???? I am just kidding!! Don't worry sweetie the weight will come off!!! Remember that it is running on an entirely differnt time than we do! You say you want it gone in a week and it says HA lets try a year....yeah it is evil I know but what can ya do but just bust your heiny with cardio and strength training!!!! Hit the cardio hard like your friend said!!! What about this "spinning" everybody is talking about.....*scratches head* isn't it just fancy word for the stationary bike???? I have always been confused about that....hmmm anyways they say that it does awesome with inches.....I dunno but just make sure you KNOW THAT YOU ARE PERFECT NO MATTER WHAT SIZE!!!! and with that said I will remind you to look at your pics once again becuase you are ONE HOTTIE my lil tiger!!!! But you also are SOOOOOOOOOOOo able to make your goal too!!!! YOu can do it!!!!!!! I just wanted you to know that you are great the way you are too!!! We all need to make sure that we love ourselves no matter what!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am proud that you are still doing great!!!!! I am logging in again after a week or so break, but it is funny but everything that i ate I knew what cals were goign to be....*rolls eyes* not that it stopped me from putting that chocolate bar in mouth....I did it anyways...stupid me but oh well *wipes residual chocolate from corners of mouth* I am being a GOOD girl now:blushing: :blushing:

anyhooooooooooo I gotta run

loves to you alllllll
    jenny

bytheway (proud mommy) saul wrote his name ALL BY HIMSELF for the first time!!! I am so excited!!! GO SAULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Still on track. Not losing but not gaining.

Just wanted to say you gals are so funny. Love reading.

I hope I will have time to respond some time soon.

Got to go.

• kpnuts23
    Options