5'6 at 195 lbs..

Options
13»

Replies

• MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and just about at that weight. I'm a size 12 in dress and pants, though some brands are still a loose 14. Shirts are an L to XL, depending on the cut. ^^

ETA: I have photos in my profile, though they're from about eight pounds ago.
  • MiqGallegos
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 199 right now. (I swear if I gain a lb I'll flip out. Just hovering on that edge! :)

I am very much an upside down triangle shape. I wear a 12 or M/L in pants and a XL in tops, none of it comes from a large cup size, though. My hardest clothing item to buy is bras.
  • peacefrog08109
    peacefrog08109 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", currently at 170, starting at 182. Was squeeeeeezed into a size 12 jean (my own vanity refused to let me buy 14's so I just wore sweats) and a large shirt. I'm comfortably in my 12's now. At my lightest I was 150 and in size 8 jeans and small tops. I'm rocking a sweet booty and no boobs to speak of.
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    AmelieMustLoseWeight Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and 190 lbs

I wear a size 12 pant and a size L shirt.
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 190 lbs right now and am a size 12 in pants and large in shirts.
  • Maryam2207
    Maryam2207 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 1/2. In January I was 195lbs, wearing UK size 16 clothes. Now 178lbs and UK size 14 is comfortable on me.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm here exactly, I wear size 11 at Reitmans, size 12 at Joe Fresh. I buy all of my pants at Reitmans :)
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Forgot the top, Large usually.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 but I'm almost in size 12, large men's t-shirts are getting a little big. I guess I'm inbetween sizes because I still have poop droop.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Erm, My jeans are 14s and all my shirts are XLs (in my defense, I have a gorgeous rack.)
    5'7''
    194 lbs

^^^THIS only I'm 5'9" and in a large
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" - but figured I'd respond anyway as I am currently 190 lb and in a size 14. There are a handful of 16s I still wear but they're saggy.

I can do 13 juniors but haven't gotten into a 12 yet (except lounge/casual pants with a bit of stretch, skirts and one dress)

My tops are XL and some XXL from Target. Their 1X plus is huge on me now, but XXL from misses or juniors is still good. I only have a handful of L shirts so far.

(At my heaviest, 307 lb, I wore 22 pant and 3X top)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 weighing in at 195 pounds. I'm in a size 16 regular pants and a LG to XL shirt...excited about not being able to wear Lane Bryant clothing, I still go in to purchase bras, I'm a 38 DDD :( my starting weight was 246 lbs. and I have about 50 more lbs. to lose.

This is me too re: Lane Bryant! Their bras are still great (I'm 38DD) but it is nice not to wear their clothes anymore. Their 14 jeans/pants swim on me and I wear a 14 in other brands. The other day I did find a top in 14/16 there that was very cute and on deeply discounted clearance so I bought it...but to be honest it looks a bit like a pajama top on me due to bagginess...yay!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and when I was 195 I was in a 12/14 and L shirt.

Now I am 146 and in size 6/8 pants and medium shirts
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and when I was 195 I was in a 12/14 and L shirt.

This. Only I can wear some medium shirts.

ETA: My profile pic is of me this week...at 195 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!