Insanity

So I am going to start Insanity soon, and just wondering what others think about it, and their experiences/results..any tips?!
thanks!!

Replies

• jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Search insanity. there are so many posts on it. I just finished yesterday and loved it!
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    You can add me. I have many tips I could give you or if you have questions you can ask me.

I completed insanity 2x last year, and currently on month 2 of round 3. I'm addicted.

For me - it's what changed my life & honestly my favorite workout EVER! You have to be really motivated, it's hard. And make sure to drink a lot of water and eat more! If you complete 60 days of insanity it's amazing. ..take before & after pics! :)
  • I did a couple sessions of Insanity and it wore me slap out lol! I want to complete the whole program,...now finding the time to do that is another story.
  • be ready to WORK and sweat of course. When I first did insanity, I saw HUGE results within the first month. You just have to stick with it and not get bored. You know it gets a little mundane doing the same thing over and over (although the workouts aren't the same everyday, you do the same ones each week) especially when you know what to expect. Nothing like a workout that you have no clue about what's coming next!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    It's intense but I like that it's over in under an hour. I'm in my 5th week, I've lost weight, and my overall conditioning/endurance is quite improved.
  • shanncrisalli
    shanncrisalli Posts: 26 Member
    I am in my 2nd week of doing it. I love it, it is hard I can hardly get through the warm ups but if you give it your all everytime you finish a work out you feel so good and like you accomplished so much. You do want to die during it lol but Sean t is a great motivator. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    thanks for the feedback everyone!